Personalizing Your Rental
There are many different ways to make your rental feel like your home. Here are a few ways to personalize your space and make it yours:
– Replacing old cabinet handles with new ones can instantly refresh your space.
– You can really expand the look and feel of your space by adding mirrors. For a more dramatic effect, go for a large wall sized mirror.
– Painting your walls is the cheapest and most effective way to really personalize the space.
– If your landlord doesn’t allow you to paint, you can personalize your walls with art, large tapestries, removable wall decals and a collage of framed pictures.
– Changing your light fixture can make a huge impact to the space. If this is not allowed in your rental, then choose floor and table lamps that are beautiful in design and function.
– You can create a built in look by using tall bookcases and grouping them together.
– Adding potted plants to your home can bring life to a space. If you have a terrace or balcony you can use tall potted bamboo to add some privacy to the area.